BMW PRO SERIES TOOL KIT
Only The Tools You Need & None You Don't!
(MTT0001-60B)Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
This BMW Pro SeriesTool Kit suits the following models:
ALL R1250 MODELS - YEAR 2018 - ON
ALL R1200 (LIQUID COOLED) MODELS - YEARS 2013 - ON
ALL R1200 HEX HEAD & OIL HEAD (OIL COOLED) MODELS - YEARS 2004 - 2012
ALL F700 / F800 / F850 MODELS
BMW Pro Series Tool Roll
Sick of paying hundreds of dollars for workshop time just to install a new guard or change your oil? Or costly towing fees that aren't included in your membership because the Road Side Assist guys dont have a sparkplug socket deep enough or an Allen Key big enough to fit your front wheel?
Avoid one service and your toolkit pays for itself!
The new Pro series tool kit suitable for BMW's are now available from Motohansa. These new tool kits are professional quality tools with lifetime guarantee. These quality kits give you all the tools required for routine servicing, front & rear wheel removal, spark plug removal & adjustment of levers, handlebars and more. Invaluable for the serious rider and the home service guy.Kit includes:
- 12 PCS Bits (SL5.5, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50, T55)
- 11 PCS Bits (PH2, H1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8)
- High Torque Ratchet with Adjustable Length Handle & Bit Holder
- Multi Function T-Bar bit driver
- 3/8" x 10" Locking Extension
- 3/8" x 1/4" Adaptor Bit Holder
- 3/8" Socket 5 PCS : E8, E10, E12, & 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 15mm, 17mm
- 3/8" Bit Socket T45, T50
- 3/8" x 16mm Spark Plug Removal Tool
- Aluminium CNC Coil Remover / Front Wheel Removal Tool
- Wrenches - 7 PCS - 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17
- 3/8" Flex Head Ratchet Super Slim Type
- 24mm x 3/8" Drive Socket (For rear axle nut)
This Product Fits The Following Models:
Motohansa BMW Pro Series Toolkit23 January 2020Purchased as a travel set but these are good enough as a starter for your garage, add a torque wrench plus oil filter tool and most service tasks could probably be covered. The toolwrap feels like canvas, very durable, plus there is room to roll in that 'extra' tool (small wd40/duct tape covers everything else?) Will also add that for the price, around £40 more than the bmw toolkit, there are so many more pieces, the extending ratchet handle that locks to protect the mechanisim, Tbar/ in line screwdriver saves space, and so many more sockets, spanners plus screwdriver bits. Can highly recommend this equipment.
BMW Motohansa Pro Series Tool Kit14 April 2019I always travel with my BMW Motohansa Pro Series Tool Kit, and am always pleased by its ease to use! Seven years going Strong! Fantastic tools and Fantastic after sales service!